Montessori Brown Stairs
- The activity is called either as “Broad Stairs” or “Brown Stairs”.
- It is a set of ten brown solid cuboids having same color and shape.
- The thickness is varied in each of them from one another exactly 10 mm.
- The thinnest is of 10 mm and the thickest which is 100 mm in height.
- The stairs like arrangement formed can be seen here.
- His control with own movements and impression about shape becomes refine.
- This activity helps in giving him a sense of heavy and light since the thinnest cuboid is very light and the thickest one is very heavy for him to carry to the work area from the shelf.