Montessori Touch Tablet Ms-32
- The touch tablets form part of the montessori curriculum, which aims to teach children how to classify items within their environment using the five senses.
- The touch tablets focus on the tactile sense of touch, and isolate the concepts of rough and smooth.
- The material is comprised of 10 matching pairs of tablets.
- Each pair has a different grade of sandpaper, ranging from grainy smooth to very rough.
- The tablets are stored in a small box with a blindfold, which the child wears during the activity.